Saturday, March 13, 2010

Keith Urban

I never thought i'd say this, but i think i'm now a country music fan. Ok that's a bit drastic. Rather im now a fan of Keith Urban, aka that guy that's married to Nicole Kidman.


He performed a song called Only You Can Love Me This Way on The Ellen DeGeneres Show

 and man was it beautiful. I actually got completely absorbed into listening to him that i forgot i was watching it on Ellen, and that's saying something because i LOVE Ellen. I like to think of myself as that chic who's always promoting good and interesting things from the America (and Canada because i promote Michael Bublé and he's Canadian)















So yeah, this is another one of  my "advertisements" (really?),  so i suggest you check out the link below to see the Keith Urban performance i'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYZYtrcq33s

No comments:

Post a Comment