Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Kristen Bell, I love you.

Kristen Bell (aka the voice of Gossip Girl) loves sloths. Not like in the way I love scuba diving, or girls like shoes.
She LOVES, LOVES them.
Check out this video of her on The Ellen Show talking about a surprise her fiancĂ©, Dax Shepard, got her for her birthday:



The girl LOVES them in such an adorably entertaining way. I need to find something that makes me this happy!

Check out this short video of Kristen after the interview:



I SO wish Ellen had a sloth on the show, just so I could see Kristen's reaction!


The best part of all of this is that a genius on the interwebz saw the interview and auto-tuned it to create this gem of a video for our viewing pleasure:



Someone get this woman a sloth, dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment