Monday, January 21, 2013

NYE in NY

As I spent my last moments of 2012 at work, I decided to reminisce on my last New Years eve, which I spent with my family in New York and New Jersey.

Delayed at Santiago airport in Dominican Republic for 4 hours. Apparently there was something 'suspicious-looking' in some of our luggage.

Hello, New York.
Several buses and trains later to make it to my uncle's place in New Jersey.
After a brief 2-hour nap, we headed back to New York to check out Times Square.
Someone got engaged.
-2' Celsius is no joke.
Inside the Rock Centre.
The NBC store sells all sorts of memorabilia from NBC TV shows. 
Mr American Idol himself.
Awe, Africa. Holla atcho gurl!
A ferris wheel.
Inside a mall.
America, I love you.
Real-live (probably dead) African food!
Ah, I feel at home.
"Oh, Jacky. Hi."
Now, I haven't played with Barbies since I was in primary (high) school.
But I really should have bought this.
Seriously though.
The Ladies toilet.
Dining at Planet Holly-hooooood.

"Hey teddy. Wanna make for the Times Square kiss cam?"
Think it may be time to head home for some sleep.
Spot us on the big screen!


As clichéd as it sounds, there really is a special atmosphere that can only be felt on NYE in NY.
Anyway.
Back to Joisey.
Last day of 2011!
Whilst I stayed at home helping prep for the party, my sister went with my cousins to Church to check out the NYE mass.
We're gonna get CRAY!
"No one parties harder than a Dominican". ;)
Here's to 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment