Sunday, May 30, 2010

LMFAO

In not normally one for Hip-Hop kind of music, but it seems LMFAO are growing on me,
ever since the theme song for Kourtney & Khloé Kardashian's spin off reality show Kourtney & Khloé Take Miami

which was LMFAO's I'm In Miami Trick (or sometimes I'm In Miami Bitch). You can see what I'm talking about here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eTrzTfHTw8

I recently watched season 5 of So You Think You Can Dance, and this contestant Mollee Gray

preferred dancing to Hip-Hop music, so she chose to perform a solo to another track of LMFAO called Rock The Beat. I REALLY like this song, and i just wish it were longer, it's like 50 seconds!
Yeah, just check out Mollee performing to the song here, and yes they do censor the 'F' in 'LMFAO' because of what it stands for.

No comments:

Post a Comment