Friday, May 28, 2010

The Vampire Diaries

Chances are,  i won't talk too much about Television shows on my blog, but occasionally, i just HAVE to. Advanced warnings: there will be tons of adjectival writings aimed solely at the hotness that is Damon Salvatore,

played by the gorgeous Ian Somerhalder.  You can follow Ian on Twitter here: http://twitter.com/iansomerhalder




For those of you who are as obsessed with the whole vampire craze as i am, i really hope that you're watching The Vampire Diaries.

Damon Salvatore is single-handedly THE hottest character EVER created. From his piercing blue/green (?) eyes, to that cocky half smile of his, to his bad boy attitude. This added to the fact that he is a vampire, and not the sparkly dependant weak girly kind like someone else we know, but the hardcore, powerful, blood-drinking ruthless hunter that he is, has made him deliciously irresistible to me personally.

When it comes to Damon vs. Stephen, i mean honesty, is that even fair? Ain't NO competition there in my opinion.
Stephen is like broody and dull and just blah, whereas Damon is exciting, naughty, and just oozes sex appeal. The dude is like a a freakin' magnet. Sorry Stephen. And what the hell with Elena?
I mean, sure she's pretty but why is she and Bella (from Twilight) so lame and boring?! Who the hell would pick Stephen! If i were Elena OR Katherine, i still would have gone with Damon. Think about it, who wants to spend eternity with a guy like Stephen when there's a Damon in the picture?

Ok, enough ranting and obsessing, For now, please just enjoy these random pictures of Ian Somerhalder and The Vampire Diaries.
Commence the drooling:
I mean, seriously.





















I really dislike Elena. REALLY.


















I mean REALLY.
Someone please buy me this. 

1 comment:


  1. Hello,

    My Name is Jooy am from USA,I really thank Blooded Mary for making me to become a Vampire and today i am a real vampire. so if you with to become a vampire, you can E-Mail Blooded Mary at: < mary_59@list.ru > And become a vampire.

    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete