Friday, May 6, 2011

My loves 2: Cheese

Oh look at that, I actually blogged 2 days in a row.

Mmmk, so second on my list of My Loves has to go to that beautiful product of Cheese
Tasted cheese with tomatoes and onions? Gah, love.


















I honestly don't know what my life would be without this delicious product. 

Just like garlic, if i can, i'm putting it on whatever i'm eating. Whether it's a spread, melted, grated, sliced, creamed, cubed, white, yellow, hard, or soft, chances are i'm eating it.

My particular favourite is Gouda. It's creamy and yummy. Buy me that as a present and i'll be thrilled. 
I keep telling people i'm really easy to shop for, but no one ever listens! I'm such a cheap date too, take me to McDonald's and i really will be happy about it. I love the simple things in life.











Those Melrose triangles are such a brilliant snack, it's not even funny.













Cheesus christ.That's a lot of cheese I could be eating. feels like a waste if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment