Friday, February 1, 2013

SHM

I'm not really into EDM, so I literally bought VIP tickets for myself & Najwah to Swedish House Mafia's One Last Tour the day before the concert. I did this for a couple of reasons:

A) I just got paid. MONIES, BITCHES.
B) I'd been working too hard and needed a party.
C) I was gonna buy General Standing tickets, but saw the photo's of the concert in JHB and really wanted to be up close to get some good shots. (Yes I wasn't aware that VIP & General Standing were not gonna be separated like they normally do with Golden Circle. Bastards.)

D) FOMO.

So I bought myself a ticket online, and the next day on Sunday I picked up Najwah and Zaynab, and drove us out to the volstreis plaas for a PARTAY-TJIE.

Pascal & Pearce
Dean Fuel
Dj Fresh
No_ID

We came.
We raved.
We loved it.

(We got stuck in traffic for 3 hours. Not that I'm complaining).
An Instagram photo by Sebastian Ingrosso of the 15 000+ people in attendance. 
The two-part videos I shot of SHM performing 'Don't You Worry Child'.



                                                                       Thank you SHM and thank you FOMO!

No comments:

Post a Comment