Sunday, March 3, 2013

Amazon Fun Day

A couple of Sunday's ago, Amazon hired out the theme park Ratanga Junction for all the employees as a fun day to thank us for all our hard work over the Nov-Feb busy period. 

Trust me, at 300 calls per minute during the holiday season, this was a well-deserved reward.

I rounded up some friends, and together we went exploring through the man-made jungle that we had all to ourselves for the entire hot Cape Town Summer's day.
Clever for any other day of the year.
First time I finally got to go on the Slingshot!
Amazon even scored everyone free food vouchers for the day!
Is this not THE best company to work for??
2 meal vouchers.
2 drinks vouchers.
A voucher for popcorn.
A voucher for candy-floss.
A voucher for ice-cream.
SPOILT.
"Thank yoooooou, Amazon!"
Studying? Really?

The last time I was on a roller coaster was when I was about 15 years old at Universal Studios in Florida.
So THANK YOU to Amazon for reminding me just how much I love theme parks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment