Thursday, August 18, 2011

MB

MB.
Matric Ball.
My Bad.

I didn't post a pic-cha of Zaynab looking all perrrty for her (Rustenburg Girls High School 2011) Matric Ball.
I really don't like calling myself a "photographer" just because I take pictures.
Everyone takes pictures.
It's only once you're PAID for your photo's / service can you call yourself a photographer.

Anyways.

I have some photo's because I WAS her designated (what rhymes with) "shmoshographer". Check em out:
Getting her make-up dids.


The bedroom door. Pretty cool.

SYNW


BBM Status updated!

Little sister, Naima.

Don't they look so growd up?


Spot my old MB gold clutch bag!


Le boys. Lookin' dapper & shiz. Like a bauws.

4/6ths of le family.


The "fake laugh" pose.



The dress & the partner. Yes he bought flowers.
He knew better!

Friendzeeeeeees!

Love Naima's face.
Outtake:

Naima and her friend messing about showing us her "dominant leg".



No comments:

Post a Comment